- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
5 IT strategies driving success in a changed world
juni 4 - juni 10
IT leaders are rapidly preparing their organizations for success in a changed world, transforming operations for better continuity, safety, insights and control – for the new shape of workplaces, workforces and customer interactions.
Join our interactive session to see a showcase of key approaches and ideas across industries, plus the critical building blocks, to help advance your own IT response:
- Key considerations for the new normal – workforce and technology trends
- A showcase of strategies from the University of North Carolina, West Suffolk NHS FT, the Kraft Group and Extreme Networks
- How to better enable contact tracing and occupancy management with ubiquitous, real-time location analytics and long-term data horizons
- Facilitating agile work environments, by delivering simple and secure remote and extended connectivity, with centralized IT control
Driving IoT monitoring, robotics and automation for smarter processes and resource management, to minimize and protect on-site staff
US English: Thursday, June 4th | 2pm ET / 11am PT
EMEA English: Tuesday June 9th | 11am CEST / 10am BST
APJC English: Wednesday June 10th | 11am SGT