- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Hack Yourself Stockholm
2022-05-19 @ 15:30 - 20:00 CEST
About Hack Yourself Stockholm
The future of attack surface monitoring:
Gartner recently named attack surface expansion the #1 security and risk management trend for 2022. Join us in person on Thursday, May 19th, to learn all you need to know about this burgeoning area of cybersecurity called External Attack Surface Management.
Aimed at security professionals managing a growing attack surface, this event will bring together top ethical hackers, industry thought leaders and practitioners to discuss trends, challenges and opportunities around EASM.
Topics and speakers will include:
Fredrik Alexandersson (STÖK) – How to hack at scale while you sleep
STÖK is an Ethical Hacker and Creative that’s passionate about learning new things and sharing his experiences.
In his session, STÖK will show you how you can wake up in the morning, put on a fresh pot of coffee, and enjoy the smell of finding fresh vulnerabilties in your #interesting slack channel!
Join us for insight on:
- The current landscape & future of EASM.
- Emerging attack vectors that enterprises should be aware of.
- What SaaS/modern companies can learn from hackers when it comes to discovering vulnerabilities across the attack surface.
- Risks that companies tend to overlook with attack surface management.
- How third-party assets can become a challenge for companies when it comes to security.
- How to scale your security solutions as your attack surface grows.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss the future of attack surface management with Detectify’s team and fellow security professionals.
Date: Thursday, May 19th, 2022
Location: SPACE Stockholm, Sergelgatan 2, 111 57 Stockholm
Time: 15:30pm – 20:00pm
15:30-16:00: Check In Opens
16:00-18:20: Guest sessions with speakers including Stök and David Jacoby
18:20-20:00: Dinner, drinks, & gaming
Reserve your spot today to join us in person in May. We will keep you updated when the full agenda and speaker line up is ready to be released.
See you there!