- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Huawei Horizon and/or Huawei ICT Day
februari 11 @ 08:00 - 17:00 CET
Welcome to our Nordic Partner Summit in Stockholm on February 11th.
Why you should attend Huawei Horizon?
Our world is changing. Everyone talks about digitalization, but also about the fact that we need to change the way we live in order to preserve our planet.
How does AI work with sustainability? What can each IT company do to create a better future? With innovative solutions we can all contribute.
We will listen to industry leaders talking about their challenges and how they overcome them. Costumers will share their experiences and you will meet all our partners and get a chance to network and explore future technologies.
What did the participants think about last years Huawei Horizon?
96% said they want to participate again in 2020
“It was a great arrangement”
“Interesting conference and excellent dinner!”
“You can always trust that Huawei will deliver”
I want a more technical conference, can I get that too?
Yes, you absolutely can. For you who would like to do a technical deep dive, you can register to the morning session: Huawei ICT Day, where we will explore all our different solutions. See the detailed agenda for Huawei ICT Day, our technical morning track.
What happens in the evening?
When the conference finish in the afternoon, we invite you to a cocktail mingle followed by a gala dinner with world class entertainment and awards ceremony. Huawei Horizon will set the tone for 2020, and it is something you don´t want to miss. We are hoping to see you at Grand Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden on February 11th.
Agenda Huawei ICT Day (technical morning track)
• IP, IT and IC Market Strategy Update 2020
• AI enabled Campus Intelligence
• DCN 2.0 – Building the Network Platform for AI
• OceanStor Dorado V6 — Ever Fast, Ever Solid,
• Data Center Energy
• Ignite Computing for a New AI Era
Agenda Huawei Horizon (the Nordic Partner Summit)
• Kenneth Fredriksen, the former CEO of Huawei Sweden and current Executive Vice President of CEE&Nordic European Region will kick of the conference and talk about why and how Huawei will play an important role in the era of digital transformation and AI
• The CEO of the Swedish IT and Telecom Industries organization Åsa Zetterwall will share her knowledge and experience of how AI will empower Sweden social and organization digitalization with us. Åsa is the former Swedish Government’s Chief Digital Officer
• This year’s inspirational speaker, Rebecka Carlsson will focus on tech insights and business opportunities in sustainable development
• The CEO from Datapult will explain how AI can be implemented in any company
• In our exhibition you will meet our solution partners, finance partners, our distributors and be able to get a close up view of our latest products
• On the main stage we will also do an AI powered series product launch
• Last but not least, our Swedish Channel Manager Oskar Paulsson will give us the latest updates from our 2020 Channel Strategy
• Cocktail Mingle