- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
IT IS TIME TO THINK BEYOND THE PSD2 COMPLIANCE?
februari 21 @ 07:30 - 09:00
PSD2 is soon into force, but banks and hundreds of FinTech companies are already looking beyond the compliance.
On this breakfast seminar, we will make an overview of the current status of PSD2 implementation by all parties concerned. Come and join us on Thursday, February 21 at 08:00 am, to find out what PSD2 uncovers when you think outside of the box. Get valuable answers from the open discussion we will have from both business and technical implementation aspects.
Main topics of discussion:
- End users are becoming more aware of changes that the PSD2 regulations will bring, and the question that arises is: what kind of new services and products will succeed the most?
- PSD2 is already having a strong impact on merchants from all industries. How do they deal with it?
- Instalment of an actual ‘open banking’ payment culture in Europe
- Which questions still remains unsolved?
It will be an inspiring morning seminar you can´t afford to miss!
Time and place:
When: Thursday 21 February at 08:00 am.
Coffee and sandwiches are served from 07:30 and the seminar is between 08:00-09:00 am.
Where: Seavus Stockholm office, Blekholmstorget 30, House F floor 10.
How: Register no later than February 19th.
The seminar will be in English.
About the speaker:
Miroslav Stojmanovski, Software Architect at Seavus, Banking & Finance unit. Fintech enthusiast and Technology evangelist. With more than 10 years of experience in software development, from developer to software architect, he learned the trade in multiple domains, each more mission-critical than the other.
Miroslav has been involved in the latest wave of technological changes in banking which start with the regulations (PSD2, Open Banking, GDPR) and end with turning these changes into new solutions with banks and FinTechs alike. His latest work includes applying ML and AI into traditional services, along with the inclusion of new products like chatbots and mobile payments into client’s portfolio.
Read more on Seavus.com