- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Security for the modern enterprise
september 17 @ 10:00 - 14:00 CEST
You’re invited to join EMEA Virtual Security Symposium 2020, the virtual event on cybersecurity presented by Red Hat and Intel.
We want you to have confidence as you adopt a continuous security strategy.
Our full agenda is now available! It comes with virtual keynotes, round tables and presentations about the latest developments in cybersecurity:
- KeyNote on Tackling Security in the World of Containers and Hybrid Cloud with Mike Bursell, Office of the CTO, Chief Security Architect at Red Hat.
- Panel with Market Experts: On how to approach DevSecOps as a journey that involves people, processes, and technologies working together to implement security and compliance within each layer of the application and infrastructure stack and life cycle—for both traditional and cloud-native environments, led By Massimo Ferrari, Consulting Product Manager, Ansible Security.
Track for IT decision markers:
- Security Compliance and Data Privacy the Open Source Way
- Improving Security and Compliance in Hybrid Cloud with Automation
- State of Container Security
- DevOps Security, Monitoring & Compliance with OpenShift and Sysdig
Track for Implementers:
- Implementing a Hybrid Cloud using Security & Compliance Automation
- The security implications of running software in containers
- Manage Secrets throughout DevSecOps with Red Hat and CyberArk
And much more in our full agenda, we hope you’ll join us !
The Red Hat team
Date: Thursday, September 17th, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 14:00 p.m.